crowds mid February

snowmouse

DIS Veteran
We will be in the world Feb 8-17. This is the very end of value season and the beginning of peak season (no shoulder inbetween?)

Should we expect the crowds to change dramatically the final weekend of our trip? We leave the Monday morning of President's day. What about Valentine's day? Should we plan all of our touring early in the week? How bad will it be? We always go off season and never worry about the crowds, and have never experienced a 'transition season'.

I can't answer your question, but I would love to know the answer also. I'll be there the 7th through the 10th of Feb (the early part of your vacation).

Hopeful for some veteran insight!

We were in the world February 12-20, 2002. Up until Saturday crowds were not bad. But Saturday the 16th started to get crowded. Sunday and Monday were also crowded. But with Fastpass it's not too bad. I would do as much park touring as possible before Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!