Crowded at Aulani?

nemofans

DIS Veteran
I am curious how crowded it was for those of you who stayed at Aulani over Christmas/New Years and spring break (end of March).
Trying to find the best time to go w/o kids missing school. Right now I am leaning towards early June, but thought I would check out other vacation times. Would love to hear your experiences during those times!
Thanks!:flower3:

We were there from just after Christmas to just after New Years and it was crowded---and one wing of the resort was not open yet! I'm not really sure what this will feel like once the resort is 100% open and at capacity.

We just got home yesterday from our Spring Break trip to Aulani. We were told the resort was sold out during our entire stay (the resort I believe is only 60% complete). It was definitely busy! We actually kept saying, when the resort is 100% complete, I can not imagine what they are going to do with all the people, it was already challenging finding chairs at the pool!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!