Crowd Level Question

Maybe they just updated to something realistic. There's no such thing anymore as a Disney day under about a 6 on a crowd calendar scale.

We've just had about 3 weeks of them, including weekend days at MK and AK that were less than 6. The last week we only hit one park that was over 6. I know the scales have changed so if you're talking a 6 from 5 years ago, you're probably right. But I would say there are still less busy times you just can't count on them.

You could ask Len on their forum over there. He also I think posts on the DIS sometimes.

Our June days mostly went down - HS is a *2* one day! Instead of the 7s and 8s, we're 6s and 5s. I'm a happier camper. :) But we book at 30 days out, and we won't get all the FPs we want (FOP, 7DMT).
What part of June are you going? We are going June 4-8 and what I saw from them had us up pretty high and I have no clue why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter