Crowd hater again

Debra Dubord

Earning My Ears
I am such an internet virgin. I wanted to post a topic not a poll. As you can see I certainly do not know what I am doing. Please help anyway. Hate crowds. When should I schedule my Universal vacation...Sept, Oct, Nov, early Dec?

I would do September (except for the Labor Day weekend).

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

I've been in September and October, September, like Barry says, is best outside of the holiday. October was not crowded but we DID have to deal with a hurricane! :eek:

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

I too hate crowds. May I make a suggestion no matter what time of year you go? We were there a few weeks ago during Spring break and went to the parks EARLY. We stayed at HRH so we could take advantage of early entry and FOTL. Well, until about 11:00 the parks were VERY uncrowded. If you get early entry you can enjoy 3 hours with no lines and very little crowds. After that it was like the flood gates were opened. By about noon the parks became VERY crowded and we decided to get out of Dodge. It was the same at Universal and WDW as well. My advice is GO EARLY, LEAVE EARLY relax for a few hours at the pool then come back at 5:00 if you like when the crowds thin out again. This strategy has always worked for us. If I have to push my way through a crowd, I'm NOT enjoying myself, so I just don't do it. Have fun!

Thank you all for your patience with internet virgin. September it is. Have great airfare rates too at that time. Can you walk me through the entertainment rate at HRH. Thanks

i love crowds. i love to people watch. i love being tactical. fast pass here single rider there- if you make a game out of it crowds are the best

bring the hulk on!

I am taking my two grandsons, 9 & 5. They are both active and want to see and do everything and me, I am an instant gratification person...walk on ride...walk off...walk on again. I love that!

YOU SHOULD PLAN YOUR TRIP THE FIRST WEEK UN SEPTEMBER WHEN THE SCHOOLS GO BACK. MOST PEOPLE DO NOT TAKE THEIR KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL THE FIRST WEEK BACK SO IT IS A PLEASURE. HAVE FUN :D

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest