Crowd forecast for Dec. 6-8. Why so crowded?

The key point to take away from this is that nobody has any real idea what's going to happen because we're in uncharted territory. At this point Touring Plans doesn't have any better idea than any of us here. Heck, according to their calendar they are still forecasting DCA to open 2 hours after DL!

It wouldn't surprise me if TP is predicting higher crowds just to be on the safe side. After all, customers are less likely to complain if your crowd predictions are too high than if they are too low. They probably received a lot of criticism for all the '1' predictions this past month.

We went last year the 12-16th and it was so empty, ill have to see if I have any pictures. But we walked on to everything multiple times got amazing pictures with no one in them and had no lines for characters. However, Friday was terrible rides went from no waits to 120 min. So I think it's just the weekends that are really busy until closer to Christmas.

It's also right before the Wonder's Panama Canal cruise and I am sure a lot of us will be at the Land, LOL... Though I can't imagine that's the only reason. There aren't *that* many people on the cruise!

Tracy

We will be there for Thursday and Friday and we leave Sunday on the Wonder!

Have you been to our thread on the Meet page Lesori??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!