Crocs vs. Lands' End Version (Trellos)

limace

DIS Veteran
Has anyone tried the Lands End version of Crocs? I normally don't like knock offs, but Lands' End makes really good, durable products-and they are only about $23.

I was wondering this, myself. I like the looks of them, better than Crocs, and they're cheaper! I think I might just order some. If I do, I will let you know how they are.:) I've got a pair of Crocs, too, so I can compare!

I can't vouch for Land's End, but I did purchase LL Bean's Coastal Clogs for $20.00. They fit, so I purchased them!

I had tried on crocs, but the small was to small and the medium too large. I happened to be in LL Bean purchasing shoes for my kids, saw them, tried them on, and when they fit like a dream, purchased them!

The first time I wore them for an extended period, they weren't the most comfortable (I have wide feet and need a bit of arch support). But now that I've worn them over a month they're felling better all the time.

Besides, I loved the purple color - it's not the bright one of crocs, but a nice eggplant color.

Hope this helps!

Hi! Well, I ordered the Trellos, and they came Saturday. I wore them all weekend, and I'm happy to report that they are just as comfy as Crocs, IMHO. They fit a little snugger, and are not as "gommy" looking, if you know what I mean. I like them a lot! :thumbsup2

I recently ordered the Trellos. In my opinion, they did not fit nearly as well as the Crocs and are not as comfortable.:sad2: I was very disappointed in them. But I have a wide foot and that may make a difference. To me, the Crocs are way better. But the Trellos look much nicer!

I did wear them to town today, just to see how they felt. After wearing them for a while, they kind of stretched out and felt better. I still don't think they are quite as comfortable as my crocs, but at least I can wear these without my husband making horrible comments about my ugly shoes!

I bought the Crocs 3 years ago and I'm still using them. They are very comfortable. Even my daughter of 2 years uses them.

I had tried on crocs, but the small was to small and the medium too large.

Do you wear a 6, by chance? That's the problem I had...if you are ever interested in crocs again the Mary Jane style comes in numbered sizes. I can wear them, but not the traditional 'beach'

"Crocs are way better. But the Trellos look much nicer!"

As for me CROCS are much more better even though trellos look much nicer.

I had read an article about several kids having problems with crocs on escalators. I am not sure where the article is though.

I had read an article about several kids having problems with crocs on escalators. I am not sure where the article is though.

Oh yes. That is a croc "urban legend". :lmao: that's been around for years. Apparently a child was wearing a pair of crocs on an escalator and the front of the shoe got sucked into the stairs and torn right off. It was a picture of a mangled pink croc that circulated the internet. Something about crocs being too loose and too smooshy. I'm not sure if crocs made their shoes sturdier or closer fitting, but escalator terror hasn't been reported in a long while. At least as far as I've heard. That was back when the crocs craze was at its peak. There were some disputes about that even being possible. Even so, I avoided escalators when my step kids were wearing their crocs! Of course now they are MUCH too cool for crocs. :rolleyes:;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!