Crocs - Payless lookalikes, anyone?

funhouse8 said:
Did you know you can order them off the payless webpage and have them delivered to your payless store for free. We do this all the time. It is alot easier then trying to find our sizes in the store. Don't forget to use your AAA card ayou save 10%. (I never done this online but have used it in the store.)

Nope, didn't know that! I'm off to the website, thanks! :teeth:

Are Crocs a wide width shoe?

And for the person who got the Nile style - tell me more - tell me more !!!
DizzKnee

DizzKneeLand said:
Are Crocs a wide width shoe?

And for the person who got the Nile style - tell me more - tell me more !!!
DizzKnee

They are really wide, though they don't say wide width. They are generously portioned!

Disney_1derland said:
I occasionally wear socks with Crocs, but not in a box and not with a fox ;)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

DizzKneeLand-

The Nile style is open toed with a wide band that goes over the top of the foot and the back strap that can be put around the heel or pushed forward to wear the shoe like a clog (although it doesn't look like a clog, it looks more like a sandle). I don't dislike my Niles, but there is just a different feel to the wear of the shoe. The band across the top is tighter than the Beach style (although not "tight") and the bumpy things on the sole of the shoe seem to be harder, more pokey (although not "uncomfortable") and there is a feeling of the arched (inner side) of the Nile to be a little higher giving my foot the slightest feeling of being being "tipped outward". Although I like the look of the Nile better, I've just found the feel of the Beach to be more comfortable...although, like I said the Nile is not uncomortable, just doesn't feel as "right" as the Beach. Does all that make sense? LOL, my kids are looking at me funny cause I'm wearing one of each shoe analyzing the feel of each!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter