Crocs flip-flops hurt my feet

This was my concern as well. I almost always have trouble with flip-flops unless they have cloth between the toes. I don't know what the deal is...

I'll have to reevaluate. On the other hand, I have the MaryJane's and I love them!

I only where flips that have cloth between the toes too! Teva mush are my favorites. Anything with a thick toe post rubs terrible blisters. The Athens are so abusive to my feet! (I actually think they are hideously ugly too!) I borrowed a pair of my sister's Athens when we went down the shore one day. Within 45 minutes of walking I had the most horrible blisters between my toes. It was awful.

I really like the way the capris look, but even those have a thicker toe post than I like. After that Athens nightmare I'm afraid of crocs flips! It was the Teva Mush gods teaching me a lesson! ;)

I noticed the ridges on the thong part too and didn't want to chance the blisters so before we left for Disney I took a razor and scratched off the sharp seam and I never got a blister once. They were also the best things for my right foot that has plantar fasciitis.Never had sore feet except for the one day I wore my usual sneakers and orthotics. I packed those babies back in my luggage!

I have a pair of Athens(I think) and they hurt between my toes at first but I love them now. I think my feet just had to get used to it again after the long winter!:goodvibes

I'm on my second pair of Athens. I didn't have any problem with it, BUT after I came home from a trip to WDW, I felt that the area between my toes was NUMB. And that felt weird. So I finally decided to check out this 'numb' feeling and it was actually that I had grown a callous all around between my toes. Yes, I wore my athens a LOT on that trip. It took a few weeks but the callous and its 'numb' feeling went away. And I bought another pair of Athens , so it must not have bothered me all that much. Weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter