Crocs at Big Lots!!!!

JGoin

Mouseketeer
While strolling through Big Lots last night, I saw that they were selling Crocs... I think they were all $12 (the kids/baby MAY have been a little cheaper). They had a lot of the professional ones with no holes on the top, the Scutes (slides), DISNEY MARY JANES!!!!, Mary Janes for kids, and Croclings for baby... the sizes were picked through, but still an OK selection.

The prices are cheaper than retail, about 50% off, and some were cheaper than online. HTH someone!!!

I live in SC...our store had some mary janes (no disney ones) some flip flops (athens?) and the scutes. Nothing in my average jane size 7...oh well.

Thanks, I'll take a look on my next trip. We stop by here once a week. Generally pick up our bread here as it's fresher than our local grocery store! (and 50% off).

Ugh! I was going to stop by Big Lots today, but decided I didn't really need to so drove by..... I'll have to make a trip later this week.... I've have good luck at Ross and TJ Maxx lately, though - for the kids anyways!

Thanks for the info!

Ours had MJ, Athens and Alice in very limited sizes and colors! Red, gray, navy and brown.

Ours didn't have any. They did, however, have some fake crocs that looked like fake crocs.

Did you find these in the section that normally has shoes/socks or were they in a separate area? Ours only had fake crocs when I checked.

I already started a thread about this earlier in the week before I saw your thread....sorry about that. ;) I found them at the Big Lots on New Bern Ave in Raleigh.

They had them at the Big Lots on Roxboro Rd in Durham, NC as well. They had Caymans in Carolina blue and red and Mary Janes in various colors. Think they had some infant beach and a few scutes as well.

Marsha

I wasn't going to go look for Crocs at Big Lots. I love my Malindi slip-ons (wear them ALL the time) and rarely wear my Caymans anymore, so why buy another pair?

Well, I finally opened the Big Lots sale email I received Thur. 6/11 and saw the Crocs were advertised on sale for $10 starting today, 6/13. I had to go see if they had any left, knowing it had been posted here and they might already be sold out at the $12 price.

I arrived at store opening and headed for stationery first, because they had scrapbooking stickers I wanted to get too.

I looked with the flip flops and beach stuff for the Crocs, didn't see them. Our store has them hidden on an endcap by the kitchen stuff. ??

I bought a pair of Baja flip flops. :D They had Mary Janes, Scutes and a closed style clog in the assortment.

Thanks for the heads up - I wasn't going to read the sale flyer and would have missed a great bargain.

Good for you guys! I haven't been able to find a place to replace my Mary Janes for less than $30. I lived in those things :(

Man I was right besides Big Lots this morning. It is pretty close might go back out.

I found them at mine, but the sizes were limited. A lot of MaryJane's and most shoes priced $12

Just back from my big lots. They had one pair of scutes left in my size and a color I liked. :cool1: They were only $10! Thanks for letting me know because I never go to big lots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!