Crocs & Arch Insert

Tacoma Mall has a Crocs kiosk in the middle of the mall. Might be worth the trip. Also, South Hill Mall has a Hallmark's store that sells Crocs, but I am thinking their selection is not as large as the kiosk at Tacoma Mall. The Hallmark's is called Coach House Gifts, it's right across from Auntie Anne's Pretzels. The Tacoma Mall Kiosk, if I remember correctly, is located along the corridor in the middle of the mall, between the plaza by Orange Julius and the plaza in front of Macy's.

Hope that helps! The kiosk has Jibbitz, but no Disney Jibbitz. I have to get my Disney Jibbitz at the South Hill Mall.

Thanks for the tip about the Tacoma Mall. Isn't there a Disney Store there too? I think that's where we went to buy T-shirts just before our trip to WDW a couple of years ago.

I have the flattest feet ever,*see wet foot prints that look like duck feet with toes* so I bought the Rx Silver Cloud Crocs, talk about Heaven!! They are wider and have a higher arch.

I just don't know what I'll do when the winter rains come and my silver clould croc holes flood??? :lmao: I don't think socks will help?

I have the flattest feet ever,*see wet foot prints that look like duck feet with toes* so I bought the Rx Silver Cloud Crocs, talk about Heaven!! They are wider and have a higher arch.

I just don't know what I'll do when the winter rains come and my silver clould croc holes flood??? :lmao: I don't think socks will help?

Did you buy them "true to your size"? I printed out the Croc's website size thing and it says I should buy a size 9, but my New Balance shoes are a size 9 1/2.

Is there plenty of "height" room in the Clouds? When I tried the Reliefs, I got a hot spot on the top of of the knuckle of my big toe because the inside of the shoe wasn't "high" enough. Does that make sense? (I have a bunion on that foot) My Beach Crocs don't do this.

I have plenty of width, arch and height!! I'm one of those people that need height too! I printed out the size chart, too! Make sure your heal is correctly place, had to try twice and get the kid to make sure, then I was an even 10.
Crocs says if you are a half size to order UP.

Thanks for the tip about the Tacoma Mall. Isn't there a Disney Store there too? I think that's where we went to buy T-shirts just before our trip to WDW a couple of years ago.

Sadly, the Disney Store there closed. I used to work there. They plan on opening a new one there within, probably, the next 2 years. But in the meantime there is an alarmingly Disney Store-Free Zone around us. My kids' Easter pic in my signature has my boys sporting Easter clothes from the Disney Store. I drove all the way up to Alderwood mall for them. I live in Milton. Yes, I am completely nuts. I'm actually trying to talk dh into going back up to Alderwood next weekend, for last minute back to school stuff at the Disney Store. My dd loves to go there, as we discovered they have a Club Libby Lu there, also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter