cribs at OKW

laughinplace199

<font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><
Hi. Does anyone know what kinds of cribs they have at OKW? Also, do they have highchairs? Thanks in advance for your help!

We were just down there and I saw a pack-n-play type of crib in the closet. Don't know about high chairs. There wasn't one in the room, but maybe someone knows if you can request one. :)

ohiominnie :p

There is a "pack-n-play" crib in the closet of each DVC room. Highchairs may be requested from housekeeping at all of the DVC resorts.

Enjoy!

Yes, the cribs are pack-n-play & are suppose to come with sheets. You can request a high chair from housekeeping. They are stored backstage.

I remember the days when Old Key West had Full Size Cribs - Thats what sold us on buying in we had two girls ages 2 and 6 months back then and they had these beautiful full size silver cribs that were all Disneyed up!

I had to request them from the housekeeping manager when my son was born 5 years ago but I always had them!!

I wonder if its still poissble!

BelleBeast

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

We talked to a DVC CM on our recent trip who told us the old cribs were so heavy that they were not safe for CMs to move around. I'd rather everyone be safe.

The cribs are the portable pack and play type with a thin mattress. Even though we just returned from a 10 day visit on the 22nd, I can't remember the brand. Maybe Graco? It worked fine for our little peanut. You need to request a highchair. We requested one but I didn't like the location of our room so they assigned us another one. I forgot to ask for the highchair for our new room but decided it was not necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter