Credits across rooms

EACarlson

DIS Veteran
Thanks to a bad travel agent, we have three different groups all on one account. My family of four, my SIL's family of four and my mother solo. Are all of the dining credits going to be pooled together, or will they be broken up among the three separate rooms? IIRC, I was told that all mobile ordering goes on the card saved in MDE, is this correct? Any way around it? It will be my SIL's card on MDE, but would really like to be able to mobile order some things using ours.

Your dining credits will be separated based on rooms. Mobile ordering does go through the card saved on MDE, but not if you are using the dining plan. If you are using the dining plan, the person who account it is will have to pay for everything from their account using their credits. I would start making separate accounts in your case. On per room is fine. You can link together so you can still plan together.

Depends on how it's in the system... if it's all under one reservation, the credits should be pooled across the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!