coupons for T-Rex?

princess06

Earning My Ears
Are there any coupons out there for T-Rex? I asked this same question on another forum and got no response. Help me out...

Coupons you can print free? Nope.
Discounts you can buy the right to use? Yes.

Landry's Restaurant Group (who own/run TRex & Rainforest Cafe, as well as Yak and Yeti) has a club you can join ("Safari Club") which gives you a choice of free appetizer or 10% off a party of 4's entrees; a merch discount of something like 10%; and a couple of other minor perks - priority reservations, I think, as well. Membership is something like $15-20 a year for the family, so you'd have to figure out if you'd save enough to justify that expense of joining.

Incidentally, within WDW the Safari Club stuff is only valid at Rainforest and TRex, not at Yak and Yeti.

Coupons you can print free? Nope.
Discounts you can buy the right to use? Yes.

Landry's Restaurant Group (who own/run TRex & Rainforest Cafe, as well as Yak and Yeti) has a club you can join ("Safari Club") which gives you a choice of free appetizer or 10% off a party of 4's entrees; a merch discount of something like 10%; and a couple of other minor perks - priority reservations, I think, as well. Membership is something like $15-20 a year for the family, so you'd have to figure out if you'd save enough to justify that expense of joining.

Incidentally, within WDW the Safari Club stuff is only valid at Rainforest and TRex, not at Yak and Yeti.

We purchased this in October at the T-Rex Cafe. We were told it was a one time $15.00 membership fee. We received a $10.00 credit towards our appetizer we had already eaten( We didn't purchase it until the end of the meal). So we actually only paid $5.00 for the membership. I just looked at the website and it states that it is a one time fee but you have to use the card at least once every 12 consecutive months. If not, you will have to purchase again.

you have to use the card at least once every 12 consecutive months. If not, you will have to purchase again.

You don't have to purchase it again, at least I didn't. they just sent me an email and I needed to update my membership - no cost involved.

I have had the Safari Club for at least 8 years, and have only paid the fee once.
Another great thing about Safari Club membership is the front of the line. That alone can be worth the one time fee. At most we have had to wait maybe 5 - 10 minutes, when others were waiting 1.5+ hours.

If you do a web search for "Landry's Coupons" you may find some. I only say that because I can't remember the website that we found them on.;) We have found a .99 kids meal coupon and a $10 of $25 as well as a % off merchandise coupon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter