Coupon Train~

I got an envie from Mandy today, it was pretty torn up. I'd suggest taping up the top and bottom of the envies, that usually helps.

I just saw a sight for schedule for coupons and it says no inserts.

Gardengalb4 I am going to send what I have today, it is still large. If I do see any tomorrow. then I will send those out separately. I will let you know tomorrow if there was any.

Corrina - I did got to the post office today - mailed out 3 envies. We were renewing my passport and getting DS's his new one and man, did it take forever! I felt bad for the people behind us, but I think today was "get your passport day" or something because there were about 5 more people after us waiting to do theirs as well!

Corrina - I did got to the post office today - mailed out 3 envies. We were renewing my passport and getting DS's his new one and man, did it take forever! I felt bad for the people behind us, but I think today was "get your passport day" or something because there were about 5 more people after us waiting to do theirs as well!
No big deal. I suspect most people are busy this weekend. I accept it when ever it arrives. I really appreciate you. And boy I pity the other site….:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter