Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:santa::santa: My Secret Santa gift is getting sent today via USPS to a fruity place! :santa::santa: Hope it reaches you by Saturday!

:santa::santa::santa: To all our Secret Santas who haven't mailed yet, please remember tomorrow (Wednesday, Dec. 4th) is the deadline. :santa::santa::santa:

Psssst! Tomorrow is Tuesday...........

Oops, it is Monday, isn't it? :rolleyes1 I've been thinking all day today that it's Tuesday. :confused3 Thanks for the heads up, Lisa. :dance3:

That gives all you Secret Santas :santa: two more days to mail your gifts! :thumbsup2

Oops, it is Monday, isn't it? :rolleyes1 I've been thinking all day today that it's Tuesday. :confused3 Thanks for the heads up, Lisa. :dance3:

That gives all you Secret Santas :santa: two more days to mail your gifts! :thumbsup2

And I still had it wrong! :crazy2: Tomorrow (Tuesday, Dec. 4th!!!) is the deadline for mailing your Secret Santa gifts. I think I finally have it right. :o :o :o

Mailed to dznybound yesterday and also mailed my Secret Santa gift. It's going somewhere very cold :santa:

Brrr! :cold: Sounds like it's heading my way but I don't think so! :rolleyes1 Thanks for posting! Very excited to hear about any more arrivals this week. :yay: :yay: :yay:

Received my Secret Santa gift! :yay:

I check the front porch every afternoon when I get home and any packages go straight to my closet before anyone can see them. I haven't really looked at them for the past week, just check that it is my package and put it away. Last night, I had time to go through them and realized I had one that I hadn't ordered but it was addressed to me. Then I opened it and thought it was something DH had ordered for me but for some reason it had my name on it. Then I pulled out the packing slip.

Thank you so much Alyssa810, I absolutely love the cookbooks. Such a wonderful surprise.

Greetings to our train riders! Hope all is well with you and that December has been good to you so far. It doesn't look like there will be any coupons for the next two weekends unless I was given incorrect information. If you don't get any new inserts on Dec. 16th or 23rd just do your best and forward whatever you can as soon as you can each week. If you don't receive anything from your train buddy for whatever reason it's fine to just let your other train buddy know she/he won't be receiving anything. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter