Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Has H1N1 hit the school children there? It is starting to hit some elementary schools here now. Hope your DD feels totally better very soon. :flower3:

Yes, and A LOT of children had it the first month of school, but either it is tapering off or people are just getting used to it. When the school called Friday, the nurse was like, "well she was sick just once, but I need some one to come and get her ASAP." They are being very careful. I really don't think it was that though as she didn't have the common symptoms. DD has issues when she has too much dairy and sugar. Occasionally she will have too much and ends up sick. We try to be careful........ Yesterday evening she decided to finish her lunch she had taken to school that day. Now she knows that if she doesn't finish her bologna sandwich at school.......THROW IT AWAY! :sad2:

mizzou mom sent out a huge package to you today.:thumbsup2 next weeks will be smaller as we will be out of town.

Your envelope will either go out today or tomorrow. My youngest has been sick, so I'll get it out ASAP!!!!

You're welcome!

Remember you have two coming this week. I am going to assume you got the white one with a ton of postage. Did I put enough postage? Let me know if I didn't.

My DD is better and was at school Monday and Tuesday. Last night she got sick again, :sick: but I am almost positive it was something she ate.

It was the tan envelope mailed on Monday. Go figure!

I hope your DD feels better soon.

Thanks to the PM from ShiPooOwner!

I mailed an envelope out yesterday to tresloveswdw and I started up my mailings of expired coupons!

:)Happy2behome.... I sent you out an extra envi, I felt so bad that ... Good news they both REALLY went out... I sent you all my Bzz agent coupons to!!!

Hello all just back from a wonderful trip to Disney and ready to jump back on the train my DD is also sick with the flu :eek: this is the 2nd time in 2 months she has gotten this YUCK..... she has now missed 2 more days of school but so far fever free all day so as long as no fever she will be returning tomarrow:banana::banana:

Hello all just back from a wonderful trip to Disney and ready to jump back on the train my DD is also sick with the flu :eek: this is the 2nd time in 2 months she has gotten this YUCK..... she has now missed 2 more days of school but so far fever free all day so as long as no fever she will be returning tomarrow:banana::banana:

Another traveler returns from Disney! :woohoo: Hope your DD feels much better very soon! :goodvibes

Got your envie today, another BIG one!!:banana::banana:

Can't wait to go thought it. Thank you !

Michelle

princesspaige, Thanks for the huge envelope (the biggest one yet!)!!!

Stahshee, I am sending half of them to you tomorrow and half on Monday, there were so many to go through!!

Hey there! I got your envie today and it had a coupon for any St. Ives product :cool1::banana: (It's the little things that make me happy!)

I found the new thread.
Got your PM about the change.

ALL IS GOOD

Have a great weekend :hug:

Hey there! I got your envie today and it had a coupon for any St. Ives product :cool1::banana: (It's the little things that make me happy!)

You're welcome! But gee, if I knew that one St. Ives product coupon was going to make you so happy, I could've sent an envie with just one coupon in it, right?! :duck: :rolleyes1

PurpleSurfer, big envie of coupons arrived today. I'm going to enjoy using the Nabisco crackers/cookies, Eclipse gum, and General Mills coupons. Thank you!

Got the white envelope today. The postage was fine. Thanks again!:goodvibes

princesspaige, Thanks for the huge envelope (the biggest one yet!)!!!

Stahshee, I am sending half of them to you tomorrow and half on Monday, there were so many to go through!!

You are THE BEST:cool1: Please don't ever leave... You always send me the good stuff... Wooo Hoooo:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter