Countdown Chain... Want one?

I'd love to have one too, but disboards is not allowing me to post my email address. This is my first post. I've only been lurking since 2009. :). Our countdown is just over 100!!!! Guess I need to participate in more conversations.

Thanks so much! I love that is has so many different characters on it!

That's the part I update every couple of years, as new characters are introduced from Disney.

I'd love to have one too, but disboards is not allowing me to post my email address. This is my first post. I've only been lurking since 2009. :). Our countdown is just over 100!!!! Guess I need to participate in more conversations.

You can also email me directly or you can list your email but put spaces in the email or spell out dot or something and it will go through. My email is dndb1@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Thanks so much! Very cute! I am tweaking just a bit... My kids DD'S who are going with their school band are 17 and 15. My DS's are 12 and 5 and we are taking them. The older kids don't really need a countdown chain but I decided to make all of the kids their own personal one that will help them prepare and really get excited!
On the DD's chains (on the inside), I added Disney movie quote trivia and also some "to do's" - ex. Find your swimsuits and set aside, pack your toiletries today....
On the 12 yr old DS's chain, I added various Disney trivia and also "to do's". On the 5 yr old son chain, I did the same but asked things like "which character do you want to meet the most?" since this is his first trip.
I am hoping this builds excitement AND helps us gets some organizing done so the weekend before the trip isn't mass chaos!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter