Costco payment question

dtk07

Mouseketeer
We made are last payment about 10 days ago through Costco Travel. Is it normal for the app to still show the below wording despite being paid in full?Capture+_2019-08-14-09-26-07-1.png

We made are last payment about 10 days ago through Costco Travel. Is it normal for the app to still show the below wording despite being paid in full?View attachment 425662

I remember seeing that same thing on my reservation but I can't remember when it disappeared. I didn't call about it and I was able to check in on time.

I should say that since I knew I was paid in full, I chalked that notice up to DCL's wonky IT issues.

But, if you are concerned, I would advise you to call Costco and have them check with Disney. I wouldn't want you to have any problems with your check in on Saturday.

Last edited:
Costco will take your payment about 2 weeks before DCL requires it to protect you if something goes wrong with your card so that could also be part of the timing issue.
I agree with wombat to give Costco a call to be sure.

Look on something besides the app. When I look at the app, I see what you see. When I log into the Disney cruise website, I get a green check beside our October cruise. The green check means paid in full.

I was also anxious about making excursion reservations, but everything was fine.

Look on something besides the app. When I look at the app, I see what you see. When I log into the Disney cruise website, I get a green check beside our October cruise. The green check means paid in full.

I was also anxious about making excursion reservations, but everything was fine.

You are correct! I still see it on the app. My PIF date was in May.

Yes, that's typical. We cruise in 4 weeks and booked through Costco. We paid according to plan so we could book port adventures etc on the firs available day, which we did. My app still shows what your're seeing. Don't worry about it.

I get the same thing on my app. My Costco account shows a zero balance, and when I log into DCL on a computer, it shows this.426108

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter