Costco members, have you gotten your reward check yet?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I've been expecting it this past week, but hasn't arrived. Did you get yours in the mail yet?

Got mine weeks ago. Just received the Costco citi card reward email this week.

I think the Costco executive rewards are tied to your renewal date. Not everyone gets them at the same time.

I always get mine about 6 weeks before I have to renew, which is Nov. 1st.

I called because DH insisted the visa one should have been here. According to the main menu the visa rewards check for 2018 will come with the Feb statement. My renewal is in November and I usually get a smaller check just before that.

Still waiting for mine. Was supposed to come in August.

I just got my Citibank one in my email this week. Hmm, I might call about the Costco one.

I was actually just looking at my account. I said that it's "coming soon" after the February statement closes. We are pretty new to the card, so last year was small compared to this year. Last year, I was given cash back after using the check to renew my account. Will I be getting cash again regardless of the amount?

Does anyone know with the Citi card reward do you have to spend it at Costco or can you cash the reward check?

Yes, you can just go to the membership desk and get cash. I generally hold on to my check, go to my usual Costco run (only about once a month), spend part of it there and then I get cash back for the rest.

Yes, you can just go to the membership desk and get cash. I generally hold on to my check, go to my usual Costco run (only about once a month), spend part of it there and then I get cash back for the rest.

That’s usually what I do, but sometimes I spend it all in the store.

I haven't got my email for my Citi card yet. Last time, I was able to take the email on my phone to the membership desk and they gave me cash.

I don’t think I’m going to keep my card. I didn’t get my Costco rewards until a MONTH before they expired. And we were out of state with no access to a Costco. The rewards could not be used online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter