Costco members, have you gotten your reward check yet?

tasha99

DIS Veteran
Not sure if the business membership gets the rebate. It may only be the executive membership.
I think the current rebate is the one for having a Citibank Costco Visa. There's the executive membership one, too--seems like we get that one in the summer.

• Christine

DIS Veteran
    I think the current rebate is the one for having a Citibank Costco Visa. There's the executive membership one, too--seems like we get that one in the summer.
    Agreed! The Costco Citibank rewards come for everyone in February (depending on when your January statement ends). The 2% Executive Membership rewards can come anytime--they are tied to your membership expiration. For me, I get it in June.

mnrose

Queen of all she surveys
    Mine arrived today (the one from Citibank) in email. The one from Costco (2% of your purchases there) comes with your renewal notice (at least that's when I get mine, which is April).

• Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
    Thanks everyone, I finally got mine today!

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
    Have you called to ask about it? Or gone in to the store (August sounds more like your membership cash back than the credit card cash)?
    Yes, we have been in to speak about it in person. It is membership cash back. They say it's coming but it never comes.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates