Costco Fave's????

Pizza, rotisserie chicken, juice boxes. There coupon deals are reaally good too.

Where are you all getting Costco coupons????

Technically speaking, just being a member should get the coupons mailed to you. But we weren't getting ours b/c we moved and didn't think to update our mailing address with Costco. All we had to do was go to the service counter and update our account. Viola, coupons galore ;) (though I only get about 2-3 useful coupons out of every batch and I find it so annoying to have to wait sometimes a month or so to use it within its valid dates).

We really like the Kirkland low-sodium bacon. I also use Costco to buy discounted movie theater tickets to use and give as gifts. If you drink Vodka I just learned in a class that Kirkland vodka is Grey Goose in a Kirkland bottle.
We also like their Kirkland surface wipes.

I like costco for clothes books ,and gifts ,around Christmas.

We really like the Kirkland low-sodium bacon. I also use Costco to buy discounted movie theater tickets to use and give as gifts. If you drink Vodka I just learned in a class that Kirkland vodka is Grey Goose in a Kirkland bottle.
We also like their Kirkland surface wipes.

I like costco for clothes books ,and gifts ,around Christmas.
There's Kirkland Vodka?! Is it in the Liquor Store or in the actual warehouse?

romaine lettuce - best deal around
large decorated cakes - don't buy often but they are great for a crowd
meat - great quality and I love that they give you nice thick plastic bags to put it in...wish regular grocery stores would do that and I wouldn't have to get bags from the produce section!
clothes can be a really great deal but that's where I tend to get off track so I only shop with a list and stay on budget

We used to buy frozen bagel dogs at Costco. Do they still carry those?

We also have bought the McCormick and Schmick's gift cards. For $80 you get 2 $50 gift cards and a cookbook.

We've eaten out saving 20% and had a cookbook to give as gifts etc.

Kirkland brand lamb and rice dog food, also the gas is like 20 cents cheaper than any other station in town.

I always use their bakery for birthday cakes. Their chocolate layer cake with chocolate shavings around the outside is fabulous!!!!

We just tried this one for my daughters birthday and it was a hit! Try it with vanilla ice cream!

I bought the 20 cupcakes for dd's HM bday party. They were a huge hit. I love the cakes and the muffins from their bakery also. We love the soy ginger dressing and use it to marinate almost everything. My store doesnt always have it so its a bummer when I can find it over in the refrigerated section. we buy all of our meats there. everything is great. As a matter of fact Im making my shopping list for costco right now. ;)

One more. On our last trip to Disney, we rented two mini-vans through their travel services. We saved $80 per car ($160 total). It would have been worth buying a membership for that much savings.

In the warehouse with all the rest of the beer, wine and liquor I would imagine.:confused3

LOL, I wish our stores were like that. Here in Texas they're not allowed to sell liquor in grocery type stores..i.e. can only sell liquor in liquor stores. Now when I lived in Dallas, they wouldn't even allow the grocery stores to sell beer/wine. Talk about a pain in the you-know-what when you needed wine for a recipe.

Soooo...the Costco's here have a little building to the side, with a separate entrance that sells the liquor.

That being said, the Costco brand champagne is surprisingly good (but still around $20).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter