Corey and Craig 2 Dudes and a Cruise

B0A0E6C0-3773-4CBC-A31C-B0F55602DF95.jpeg
Its got me excited about doing a cruise i can't possibly ever go on (way too susceptible to sea sickness no matter how timid).

Fantastic video. That video made me want to book a cruise and I have never ever wanted to do that (I get motion sickness if I turn my head too fast). I love that kids club area. I wish I was 10 years old (when I didn't get motion sickness) just so I could go play in the Millennium Falcon all day.

Have either of you ever tried the motion sickness patches? I get sick watching people play viseo games, some movies, and bus rides. With the patches! I was able to rides trains and shared jeeps through mountains in India and a van through mountains in Costa Rica.

Apply a disc behind the ear 4 hrs prior to departure and replace every 3 days.

Last edited:
View attachment 305577

Have either of you ever tried the motion sickness patches? I get sick watching people play viseo games, some movies, and bus rides. With the patches! I was able to rides trains and shared jeeps through mountains in India and a van through mountains in Costa Rica.

Apply a disc behind the ear 4 hrs prior to departure and replace every 3 days.

I have not tried the scop patch but I have had people recommend it to me. Unfortunately, they didn't suffer with motion sickness anywhere near as bad as I do. You are the first person to recommend it that plays in my ballpark. Have you noticed any side effects? Restrictions?

I have not tried the scop patch but I have had people recommend it to me. Unfortunately, they didn't suffer with motion sickness anywhere near as bad as I do. You are the first person to recommend it that plays in my ballpark. Have you noticed any side effects? Restrictions?

I didn’t notice any side effects other than a little drowsiness the first 1/2 day of the 3-day patch and a little dry mouth. First trip, I just thought that was from being in a different time zone by 10 hours and being thirsty because we were limited to bottled water. Second trip, I realized it was a very mild side effect. All in all, it was a game changer.

I couldn't hear them talking when they were on the island not sure if it is an issue on my part or what happened. I can hear the music in the background but I can't hear them talking.

I saw part one before I went on my February cruise on the Dream - and it was very helpful! When I came home and watched the others . . . it made my son sad because he missed being on board!

Where are the links for the recent cruise out of Miami?

Last edited:
Re: Part 2, Day 1: I couldn't stop laughing from about the 37 minute mark, onward. Well done!

ETA: Best lines

#3 - "OH, he knows for a fact"
#2 - "I cannot believe this is happening right now"
#1 - "That's probably not good having THAT in the background" (this brought me tears!)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!