Coral Reef

We've eaten there our last 2 trips, and really enjoyed it. I make our PS reservations for 5 PM - and when I get there I request a seat in front of the HUGE aquarium, even if it means waiting. We get there early, because I've heard it's much more difficult to be seated there if you go when it is more crowded. Our older DS is a marine biology major in college, and this is his favorite restaurant. As you eat, the fish, sharks, etc glide right by you, and so do the divers that are there in the evening. One of them is a real ham - he does sign language to you, poses for pics, and blows "smoke ring" bubbles! It really is fun. If you don't want to be right up front, all the other seats have a good view - the seating arrangement is done on tiers. It is rather pricy tho...but we thought the food was great- even our DS's who tend to be very plain eaters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter