Controversial Topics Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is! There are a couple threads Iā€™ve really wanted to jump into, but Iā€™m already involved in several others and I know I wonā€™t have the time to keep up with them so Iā€™ve held back. I havenā€™t dedicated this much time to the DIS since probablyā€¦ hmmmā€¦ 2016-ish?
Definitely a shot in the arm for the boards, for sure. I remember the days of having two or three pages of the CB with new posts at all times. That seems like a very long while ago... :scratchin I've got all my notifications turned off and have for years, so having lots on the go again is no bother, just something actually interesting to look at when I have the time and inclination. :goodvibes

I remember the days of having two or three pages of the CB with new posts at all times. That seems like a very long while ago
Early 2000's, we used to have 6=9 pages. An average of about a steady 7 pages daily. Very fast moving. And 24 hours. None of this ending at 10 or 11 o'clock.

I have enjoyed reading and have commented on some. However, it does move fast and I havenā€™t been able to dedicate enough time to fully be there. I feel as though it is an opportunity to be able to discuss various topics that have been banned on the regular boards. Itā€™s up to us, as the community, to see where it goes. If it goes down the toilet, or is able to keep respectful debates, itā€™s up to everyone that participates. People here on the CB have commented through the years that they wish they had a place to have these spirited conversations. We now have a place, letā€™s see where it goes.

Show me where I've used the laughing emoji in the last few months. I have apologized to people in private pm's for using it. I realized it was immature. Can't say that for some of you on here. I've got several posts just in this thread with laughing emojis. Nothing I've said is particularly funny.

Iā€™m not talking about emojis. I think that whole thing is weird. I was talking about you calling people passive aggressive and then blaming it on mental illness. Thatā€™s pretty passive aggressive, not to mention insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter