• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Contracts finally came

tinkerbell_29

DIS Veteran
WOOO-HOOOOO our contracts finally came on Friday. 275 pts at SSR. We got them signed and sent back out today. I'm so excited hopeing we can get something for the first week of June. Even though we were there over Easter I'm already ready to go back. Doing the happy dance:cool1: :cool1:
Lissa:tinker:

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!

I remember the feeling after making our first DVC Purchase - so very exciting!

If you are flexible with the type of room and DVC Resort, you may find something for the first week of June. I plan lots of our trips last minute and surprisingly make out quite well.

I am looking forward to meeting you and your family on the Med Cruise! Now you can attend the DVC Member reception on board ship.... :wizard:

We were able to get a one bedroom at our home resort. We wanted to stay at BWV but oh well. I don't care where we are staying. Between this and the cruise I'm on cloud nine.
Lissa:tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter