contract for transfer of points

PoohBear543

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I am getting ready to do a point transfer and was wondering if anyone has a contract they've used and would be willing to share (minus the personal information of course). Thanks. This is the first time I've done this. Also any pointers would be appreciated. I am the one buying the points.

I haven't used a contract for transfers so I can't help you there. When I had points transfered to me, I paid through paypal and had the points in my DVC account minutes later after the seller called MS. Quick and easy.

Hi everyone. I am getting ready to do a point transfer and was wondering if anyone has a contract they've used and would be willing to share (minus the personal information of course). Thanks. This is the first time I've done this. Also any pointers would be appreciated. I am the one buying the points.

I just did a transfer earlier in the week without a contract. I called the member that was transferring me the points and was comfortable with the arrangement. I made the transfer of money to the member thru paypal and within a few minutes the points were in my account. I actually booked a reservation using those points within 30 minutes of payment and transfer.

We recently had points transferred into our account without a contract, and it went very smoothly. We paid through PayPal, and did a conference call with both parties on the phone with MS to make sure transfer went through properly. The conference call with MS gave me a bit more confidence, and I suggest doing it this way if possible. Of course there will always have to be a level of trust since either the money or the points have to be transferred first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter