Continental's OnePass Scheme

T16GEM

<font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'
Is anyone a member?
I am but my flights are not showing up in my account and therefore I am not accumulating miles. I have emailed them, but as yet have had no response, does anyone know how you link your bookings to your account? I was logged in when we booked but still no joy!

Thanks in advance
Gems :)

I am but not flown CO for years now so any miles have probably expired.
I guess there will be changes going on in the next few months with the merger with United but wouldn't have thought that would affect their website now but it could explain a slow resonse to emails, they will be busy answering questions on the merger.
If you can't find anywhere to link on the booking to your account just hand in your cards at check in, they will add there.

I am a member, although I have not taken any flight yet. I have booked some for Aug and just assumed that the points would be added after the flight was completed?

Can you see you itin when you go into your account? There is a way of linking them, if you go onto the help section from the oneaccount page it is there that it tells you how to do it. I would look myself but have not got any of my account details to go through. It was quite easy tho.

If you dont have any luck I will have a look later, when back at home to see if I can help you any more.

I am a member, although I have not taken any flight yet. I have booked some for Aug and just assumed that the points would be added after the flight was completed?....

That's right, you won't see your points until your flights are completed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter