Contemporary Quick Service??

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
I tried searching but could not find anything. With the closure of the Food and Fun Center during construction, is there another quick service spot open yet? I heard about CM Express, but didnt think it was opening until Oct. We are going in August.

Thanks in advance...

MM

Tempo Grab & Go...I think it's on the 4th floor? AllEars has a menu for them...basic stuff...sandwiches, chips, drinks, some desserts, fruit, cereals, etc. :)

Yes, it is the 4th floor and the tuna sandwiches are surprisingly good. There is a "toppings bar" where you can add tomatoes or whatever.

Next month the Contemporary's new counter service location which is to be called Chef Mickey's Express might be open on the 14th since it's been posted that's the date they want it open by. So if it is then they won't have the Tempo Grab & Go anymore.

Also there is a 2nd counter service location by the pool called the Sand Bar, so you have more options for counter service food at the Contemporary.

:scratchin hmmmmmm...I wonder if there's any chance this would open a few days earlier. We'll be there 8/5-12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter