Contemporary help

CindyCan

DIS Vet really since 1997
We've been to WDW many times and have always stayed at the AS. We love it there, but this trip I want to do something I've always wanted to do since I was little & took that first monorail trip through the Contemporary. I can't afford the whole trip there: I just want to do 1 night (then we'll move over to the AS).

So here's where I need help. I want to stay in the tower. I want to see the MK fireworks from our room. I don't want to spend any more than I have to.

There are 5 of us: kids are 11-14. I'm looking on Disney.com & what I'm seeing is:

Tower -Bay Lake View $390. (date is Sat Jan 3)

Is this going to get me what I want? And, can I get a better price? I've got a AAA discount for my AS rooms.

Thanks!

No, you want the tower theme park view if you want to see Wishes from your room. Those rooms are another $40/night more than the bay lake view rooms, but you may be able to get a discount with AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter