conspiracy theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. I'm still not clear about which of the two stations you are posting so negatively. I don't know of any peson or entity that is 100% impartial.

Ok I'll make it clear, I said Fox is the worst, someone put a link showing that this is so, but CNN and MSNBC are also about making money and keeping ratings. I put a link on that clearly says CNN and FOX in it, so you should just maybe try a little harder and actually look at the link, showing their progression over the years, and their need to keep up by giving more opinion and whatever makes them the most money. Shepard Smith left on his own out of frustration with just this. CNN and MSNBC yes they are better they give real news also, but they speculate and give opinion and are mainly about the programs or stories that make the most money, and I said that I think that those 24 hour cable opinion infotainment news stations that most of us are aware of who they are, haven't been good for this country. This conversation was between me and someone else that said that CNN is a great station with real journalists and yes they do give news also but people cannot differentiate between the real news on those shows or the speculative opinions that pushes their views and side of an issue, or make controversy and exploit issues, another thing they love to do. Before these cable infotainment opinion news shows our news was just news. There was more integrity, our news should just give us facts.

Last edited:
CNN, WAPO, and NYT are rated as "neutral balanced"? Fact reporting? Now back to conspiracy theories: how did the Russian collusion conspiracy theory work out for them? LOL!
Yes, they are considered neutral/balanced, by the organization that studies the subject much more than you do.

The NY Times, et al reported the news. They reported the charges, reported when they claimed the Russia meeting was to discuss adoptions, and they reported when it was admitted to be a lie. All those things are true. Of course, some were unmoved by the lying and coverup, including the redacted transcript from the Ukraine phone call. OOJ can be a successful strategy if you have a chamber of congress on your side.

OOJ didn't work out for Martha Stewart, but she had no political power.

Ok I'll make it clear, I said Fox is the worst, someone put a link showing that this is so, but CNN and MSNBC are also about making money and keeping ratings. I put a link on that clearly says CNN and FOX in it, so you should just maybe try a little harder and actually look at the link, showing their progression over the years, and their need to keep up by giving more opinion and whatever makes them the most money. Fox even fired their two real journalists, Baier and Shepard or Shepard left on his own out of frustration with just this. CNN and MSNBC yes they are better they give real news also, but they speculate and give opinion and are mainly about the programs or stories that make the most money, and I said that I think that those 24 hour cable opinion infotainment news stations that most of us are aware of who they are, haven't been good for this country. This conversation was between me and someone else that said that CNN is a great station with real journalists and yes they do give news also but people cannot differentiate between the real news on those shows or the speculative opinions that pushes their views and side of an issue, or make controversy and exploit issues, another thing they love to do. Before these cable infotainment opinion news shows our news was just news. There was more integrity, our news should just give us facts.
Fox fired Bret Baier?

Yes, they are considered neutral/balanced, by the organization that studies the subject much more than you do.

The NY Times, et al reported the news. They reported the charges, reported when they claimed the Russia meeting was to discuss adoptions, and they reported when it was admitted to be a lie. All those things are true. Of course, some were unmoved by the lying and coverup, including the redacted transcript from the Ukraine phone call. OOJ can be a successful strategy if you have a chamber of congress on your side.

OOJ didn't work out for Martha Stewart, but she had no political power.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it a NYT reporter that James Comey leaked his bogus information to? The same reporter that got a Pulitzer prize? The same article that helped trigger the Mueller investigation? I'm pretty sure NYT and WAPO reporters got Pulitzer's for the Russia hoax stories? Were they bad reporters or plain corrupt political hacks? But these are the same types that stand in front of a burning building and say protests are peaceful. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Fox fired Bret Baier?

Ok sorry I thought I read he was too but we all know that Shepard Smith is off because of why? Why did Shepard leave Fox? Either pushed out or sickened by it all. My point still stands. Most of their guys are not real journalists and the show is mainly about ratings, opinions and propaganda. Most talk about what they want you to focus on also and push their agendas all of them do it, some worse than others. Even push who they want you to vote for, the liberal media so obviously did that they are not immune to this either.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it a NYT reporter that James Comey leaked his bogus information to? The same reporter that got a Pulitzer prize? The same article that helped trigger the Mueller investigation? I'm pretty sure NYT and WAPO reporters got Pulitzer's for the Russia hoax stories? Were they bad reporters or plain corrupt political hacks? But these are the same types that stand in front of a burning building and say protests are peaceful. :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Yes, I will correct you. This is how it works: if a Government Official says something dramatic, then that is news. They will quote the person if permitted, or they will quote the anonymous source. If they get corroboration, then they run the story. They quote representatives from both political parties all the time, whether it is the truth or not. The quotes are there for all to see.

Your post is filled with the pejorative. Just saying the word 'hoax' or 'bogus' or 'hacks' doesn't mean it is so. In terms of Russia, there was a lot of factual troubling info that came out, even from the mouths of the folks being investigated. The admitted lie about the Russia meeting is but one concrete example.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election identified 10 instances of possible obstruction of justice. So for you to use the words hoax or bogus is misleading at best. I will also add that some associates have been convicted or plead guilty to crimes.

Last edited:
OK - since this has now turned into arguing about specific broadcast outlets and specific reporters, this one is also finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter