Considering buying DVC - A few questions?

I received a phone call today that our offer was accepted! :banana:
Very pleased so far but I'll believe this when we our actually DVC members!

Amanda

Good luck (and much patience!) getting through ROFR!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!

Sorry for some reason it missed off the beginning of my message. Anyway it said - congratulations. Been following your thread with interest and am really pleased for you.

Sorry missed off start of message.

Actually said - congratulations, been following thread with interest and really pleased for you.

Now you will be in the same waiting game as me welcome :rotfl2:

Our offer was excepted on a Thursday and we got the contract to sign and sent deposit on Monday evening. On Tuesday it was sent to Disney for ROFR so you will probably be a week behind! I don't know about others but this is gonna be a long 30 days!;) Good luck and Congrats!

Now you will be in the same waiting game as me welcome :rotfl2:

Our offer was excepted on a Thursday and we got the contract to sign and sent deposit on Monday evening. On Tuesday it was sent to Disney for ROFR so you will probably be a week behind! I don't know about others but this is gonna be a long 30 days!;) Good luck and Congrats!

I'm sure it'll be a very, very long wait. Good luck to you, too!

Amanda

Contract arrived today! We have read and reviewed and will fax it back tomorrow. Then off to ROFR....:earseek:

Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!