• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections??

Mikepo

Earning My Ears
I've been reading all the info at mousesavers.com. Is getting the free trial month of Connetions worth it, to get all the savings and vouchers? And if I did sign up, would the info get to me in 3 weeks? Since I've already made my reservations and paid the deposit, would they give me the Connections discount if I did sign up? Thanks.

Mike

I went beyond the 1-month free trial and bought a full years membership. I personally could not intentionally buy the 1-month free trial, take advantage of the discounts and vouchers and then discontinue my membership. Everyone...PLEASE don't flame me for that - others do it, but I can not.

You don't get discounts on accomodations with Connections so anything you buy from them would not affect your reservation unless...you booked a package. If that's the case, I can't help.

...31 more days til we go home (dvc)...

Pinky :cool:

I'm going to do the full year too.. we got to a lot of movies, so I figure that in it self should save us A LOT!!

Plus we will be going to Disney again this y ear.

Hi Mikepo and welcome to the DIS. I'm going to move this over to the budget board for you.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter