Connecting Cabins 2530-2532 any info?

rtjcbrown

Mouseketeer
We have these two cabins reserved for a 7 nite eastern cruise with wife, 2 kids (2+5) and the in-laws next door. Has anyone stayed in these cabins, and if so how was the noise, conditions, bedding set-up?
Thanks

Just bumping this up -- we have these cabins booked for a different cruise and am curious about the possibility of noise from the club above. Although it probably won't be louder than my DH's snoring :)

Just recently returned and had next door 2534. Heard no noise from the club above. You are almost half way between the elevators. We were pleased with the stateroom.

Have fun!

We were in 2516, which is directly under Diversions and heard no noise. We are pretty heavy sleepers but I did manage to hear my little guy opening the cabin door... he was going to look for us in the middle of the night!

If I remember correctly, we were in those cabins in Sept.'03. The location was great. We were half way between everything. The noise from above or other cabins wasn't a problem. However, with young kids in each of the two connecting cabins, we did hear each other's kids yelling. But, never the adults, since we don't yell at our kids. ;) Seriously, we didn't even hear the other room's TV.
The beds were near the door and the sofa/bunkbeds were next to the porthole window. There is a curtain you can drop across between them at night.
Not sure what you mean by condition, but I do remember having a good view at each port. Once, we could watch everyone board the ship at the dock.
Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter