conkin filter sets

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
planning on one for a gnd filter but can't figure out exactly what i need...guessing the p series since largest lens is 72mm but do i need a separate holder for each lens or can i use a step up ring to go from say 67 -72

also can i use this on my ultra wide angle fisheye( i mean for non fish eye ie 14 -17 mm) doesn't have a filter thread but guessing i could just hold in in front maybe?????? size wise it would be about 58mm( ?...guessing since it isn't marked)

or are the screw in type better for gnd...

any ideas would be helpful so i buy what i actually need to buy
Thanks

I have the Cokin Z-PRO holder and typically only use it on my 72mm lens. So, along with the holder, I purchased the 72mm Z-PRO adapter ring. I then use the Hi-Tech 4x5" GND filters. The circular GND filters can sometimes be difficult to accomplish whatever it is you might be trying to achieve in the capture. For just ND, I do use the circular types. With the holder, you can stack more than one 4x5" if needed.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't use a step-up ring for the different lenses although I don't have any experience with a fisheye. Just holding the GND in front might also be difficult to achieve proper effect, especially with a fisheye.

I hope this somewhat answers what you've asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter