Confused after reading FAQ

Napria

It really *is* the Happiest Place!
I had heard that last year WDW offered a "Florida Neighbor" discounted rate. I'm trying to make my June reservation affordable, and figured that I'd check here to see if they are offering it again. I read the FAQ and it seems like that can't be posted here because it would come via a post card to a select few in the states neighboring FL (that's how it was done last year) and it would involve a PIN.

So, if this can't be posted here, is there any way I can check for it? It doesn't seem so from what I read here, but I wanted to make sure I understand the rules correctly.

Thanks for your patience with me. :)

Ok, I really don't mean to be a pain, but can anybody help me with this?

I really need to get this cost down, and for various reasons I can't cut the number of days to cut the cost. It's got to be the whole time I booked or complete cancellation.

Thanks.

Some people will call CRO to see if a PIN code is attached to their name. Some CMs are very nice about looking it up for you, others may not have the patience to do so. You might want to give that a try.

Another option is to put your ressie in the hands of a TA who specializes in WDW. Find one that will look for and apply any codes that will bring your costs down. Even if there isn't a discount available now, they will keep trying until your final payment is due. It will take the pressure off of you and you'll know that you got the best possible rate.

ETA: AFAIK, there are no FL neighbor rates available for June right now. But I'm not a TA, so there might be something out there that I'm just not aware of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter