Confused about Child TS

nicolbw

Mouseketeer
It says you get an appetizer, entree, and dessert. That is what the adults get. Do the children get to pick an appetizer and dessert from the rest of the menu or do they have selections on the children's menu? We have 2 adults, 1 child, and 1 under 3 yrs. I understand what the adults get to choose from, but it is my DS that I'm confused about. Does the children's menu have appetizers and desserts that they have to choose from or do they get to choose from the rest of the menu for those items.

I thought I understood but then I read a reply to someone and now I'm confused again. :guilty:

Thanks!

The children have their own appetizer and desert to pick from.the appetizers are things like celery sticks and carrots or chicken noodle soup.Desert is usually fruit salad or make your own Sundae

Do the children get to pick an appetizer and dessert from the rest of the menu or do they have selections on the children's menu?

Every TS spot that we have dined at had appetizers and desserts on the children's menu.:upsidedow

Thanks. I thought that was what it was. I read someone saying they had a 7 yr old and a 9 yr old and ordered 4 appetizers and 4 desserts, so I got confused. I just wanted to make sure before getting there for our trip on 9/11. I guess I just misunderstood what was said.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!