**Confirmed Boardwalk View**

KayleeUK

Still here.....
We received our amended confirmation today :)

We have a confirmed Boardwalk view - yippee!!!! As we got lucky last year I had resigned myself to a pool view.

:bounce:

Congratulations Kaylee - that's wonderful news :D

Not long to go now, is it ? I'm getting more and more excited every day now - especially once the countdown got below a month :bounce:

Paul

Congrats Kaylee! :)

And guess what...me too for my Christmas trip!!! As I had booked it at the 7 month window I didn't think I had any chance at all...I think I like this new policy ;)

what new policy is this i have booked bw for 17/10 for 2 weeks, can we have a confirmed choice

At the end of August DVC decided that the preferred view for the Boardwalk would be split. 1. Boardwalk View 2. Pool and Gardens View.

We booked our October trip last year and got the preferred view but on our requests we noted Boardwalk view/ Non Smoking etc. When the new policy was announced they converted over all Preferred bookings to either B/W View or P & G View. About two weeks ago we received a revised confirmation saying we have a Preferred B/W view:)

Did you have a preferred view Debby? Have you received revised confirmation yet if you have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter