Confirmation that Tony's is still horrific?

I just booked an ADR for Tony's with the Parade viewing package. Menu looks ok and if it's on the same par as Olive Garden we will be ok with it.....and we get good viewing for the Parade so its a win win for me!!!! We decided to do a lunch as we have a Dessert Party scheduled for the evening and we wanted to be hungry enough to enjoy it...lol!!!

We only eat lunch there but my whole fam likes it. Here's my take- the hamburgers at Disney are not real good hamburgers. Steaks nowhere on property are as good as they are here in the midwest (Harry and Izzy's, St. Elmo's, the real Gibson's). Pizza nowhere on property is as good as it is in Chicago/New York depending on your preference. Don't even get me started on the mexican food. It only makes sense that Italian is the same way. Yeah, it could be so much better, but hey they all could.

We ate there on the final evening of our last trip and weren't too impressed, the food was very bland and nothing particularly exciting on the menu. It wasn't dreadful, but we won't be going again.

Not sure what to make of it, but The Dis just did a new review of Tonys and while not awesome, it sounds like it has improved. The real concern sounds like most of the dishes were way over salted (thier opinion was this was done to try and compensate for lesser quality ingredients). But, it does sound like the new chef is really trying to improve the menu and the food. So there may be hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter