Confirmation received in the mail today

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Yup - its in writing. We are on the ship. Yahoo
Now what do I need to do? How long do I have to decide on trip insurance? Which trip insurance do you usually get? We are DVC members.

We are sailing on the 4/20 magic and have not secured any trip insurance yet. I believe that we have up until the 60 day mark when final payment is made.

imgoingtodisney - I think we may be on the Magic at the same time..11/2/02?
One thing to know about insurance is that if you're not using the Disney Air Program the Disney Insurance won't cover the airfare if you cancel or interrupt your trip. Since I'm not using Disney's air I had to shop for other insurance. Glad I did because I was able to save $149 on the insurance for my family of four. Even if you're flying with Disney you should check out insuremytrip.com or worldtravelcenter.com, which are both good sites where you can compare and purchase insurance. I went with Travelex, primarily because there is no charge to insure your children under 18.

With some companies on the Internet, you can buy travel insurance much closer to your sailing date. I know 30 days before is not unusual and even closer is still possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter