confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess I am watching the super bowl pre game show right now.
I confess that I am gonna scream like a maniac at the TV during the super bowl.
I confess I loooovvveee Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

I confess that this weird, noisy, irritating game is getting on my nerves.

I confess that mom makes pico de gallo much better than I do, and it's the simplest freaking thing in the world to make. =(

I confess that i want to make some Rice Krispie treats but don't feel like getting up.

I confess that I have two weeks to write a tragic fanfic or I'll miss yet another contest. >_<

I confess i never knew USA schools had it harder then us... 97% to get an A*? The highest for us is about 90% and the lowest is about 70%!

90-100 A
80-89 B
70-79 C
60-69 D
59-0 F

That's how it is here. You gotta get a 70% to pass, anything lower is failing.

I confess I like to brag.
I confess it's my bad trait. >.<
I confess I am very happy.
I confess I think I'm gonna start watching house, the last episode I watched was really good.

I confess I am feeling very military-ish for some reason. I think I've been watching too much NCIS.

I confess that my boyfriend is gay. Not bi, gay.
I confess I'm dating him as a cover-up.
I confess I'm perfectly okay with that.
I confess that he's the best gay boyfriend ever =).

OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW! It's one of my favorites.
Mine toooo! I just recently found it, and have been renting it from Blockbuster. But sadly, they don't have the 4th season! It's killing me because I want to know what happens to Gibbs.

I love Abby, she's so cute and perky. Heh.

I confess that I didn't change out of my gym shorts today.
I confess it was soo hot in the locker rooms that I just left them on.
I confess that I had a paperball war in 7th hour.
I confess that I get stressed over things way to easily.

I confess that I might actually watch Amerian Idol this season since with the writer's strike there are no good shows on.
I confess I am getting used to driving. I've had my permit for over 3 months and I've barely drove.
I confess I'm listening to Inside the Magic, the best Disney podcast ever!

I confess that I was fiddling with my chewed-through earbuds to try to get a halfway decent sound and broke them completely. I can't hear a thing.

They were a Christmas present, too. :sad1:

90-100 A
80-89 B
70-79 C
60-69 D
59-0 F

That's how it is here. You gotta get a 70% to pass, anything lower is failing.

For us it's 65-69 D, and that's passing. Anything below that is failing.
And I got a D in science this marking period.
WHich is crazy for me. I mean, I've only gotten maybe two C's in my life.
And this is really stressing me out. Like, more than I've ever been stressed before.
Because I have to talk to my academic advisor about it. Who may or may not throw me out of the University Program, which is a HUGE deal. :/

And I agree, NCIS rocks!

I confess that i'm tired of feeling so freaking miserable all of the time.

I confess that I suck at shading, especially with ink.

How come this thread hasn't been closed yet? isn't the limit 250 pages?
Good question..

I confess that I hate how my friends never invite me to anything.
I confess being ignored by everyone at school.
I confess I hate being left out by all of my friends.
I confess that this song is the song that I love the most at this very second because I can relate to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND2-XCcwzt4
I confess how I hate that everyone is doing something right now with their friends yet I'm sitting here on the computer talking to 'Internet' people. .-.
I confess that I don't call my friends because I don't know what to talk about them to.

I confess that I always cry at the scene in the Lion King where Simba realizes Mufasa is dead. That track from the soundtrack is on right now and I'm welling up. :sad1:

I confess that I lurve my new desktop background. It's so cute. :3

I confess I'm trying to find my first confession from this thread. I'm on page 37 and still haven't gotten to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter