Confess your Disney sins!

Ok here are ours...

1) We parked at Poly and took the monorail into the MK for the day

2) We parked at Poly and took the monorail to the other 2 hotels on the monorail to see the Christmas decorations on Christmas Day (Well, we did ask about this one and they said OK)

3) We parked at the Yand B and walked into Epcot to avoid the parking and the lines.

4) We brought our re-fill mugs back last trip and used them.

5) We bring our own food into the parks.

6) We split meals

7)We went to WDW the day after DD's b-day and we let her get a birthday button anyway.

8) I make DD wait in line to get Pooh's autograph so I can walk over and get in her photo. I love pooh!!!

9) We bought DD's light up toys during the summer clearance at the Disney Store and brought them with us and she reuses them over and over.

10) I always ask for 20 Mickey straws at Cinderella's Castle for my class and they have never charged me.

11) I forced DD to ride the Dumbo ride even though when she got to the front of the line she started to screm and say she had changed her mind...yup that was my 2 year old screaming and me gritting my teeth saying, "you will love it!!!"

12) I am also the one who waited in line for Its a Small World for over and hour and when we got to the front DD said she had to "Pee" I made her get on the ride and told her to stop making excuses. I told her she would love the ride and she did not have to pee.......and sure enough...she did.

13) I pretend I have to sit out on the BIG rides so someone is with DD. Older DD sometimes says she will do it but I tell her little DD wont stay with her and she needs me. I sometimes lay it on thick when older DD starts to complain, "well at least you can enjoy the parks and ride the rides'...truth. I am petrified and would never think of going on these rides!!!!!!! Sometimes I say I get motion sick...nope, not true just a big, baby.

She did love all the rides...I know I sound cruel but she really did love the rides!!!!!!:banana:

Ok next.....Ahhhh it feels good to confess.

...while we're on the subject...

- I don't eat the turkey legs. (I don't like Turkey)
- I liked the ORIGINAL Tiki Birds better.
- I've never been on RnRC, although I hope to remedy this in October.
- I've never stayed at any of the Deluxe Resorts (..and I SO want to!)

...and one that's only KINDA related...

- I often check out message boards and myspace groups that are listed for CM's ONLY, so I can see what they actually think of "us". (...here's a hint...many of them don't think very highly of us or their jobs, to say the least. References and links provided upon request...)

-I've never had a Dole Whip

-On my second trip, I skipped AK because I had a miserable time there on the last trip (now I love it there!)

- I once said how I loved Universal more than WDW, but eventually I snapped out of the trance I must have been in

- I've been accused of screaming like a little girl when we cross into WDW property

(The above response was not a joke, and the sound is quite piercing)

Time to speak the truth:
:Its a Small World is my favorite ride, no joke:angel:
:I love being outside in the MK when it's raining
:I cry everytime I see Cinderella Castle for the first time :sad:
:I cry even more when I see the arch over the highway that says Walt Disney World :sad: :sad:
:I will wait in any line to see any character
:It doesn't feel like a Disney vacation to me if it's not somewhere between 90-110 degrees outside :sunny: , there's more people then seats in the parks, you can find someone speeking anyother language without having to move 50 ft, and it rains at least 2 times a day.....i love WDW in JULY :love:
:and, I can recite the "rules" to riding The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh in Spanish (which I am no where near fluent it)

Okay everything except the part about It's a Small World is exactly the same with me! I wouldn't have WDW any other way than in July!

*i fell asleep during illuminations :-)blush:
Was it a long time ago? Were you in a stroller? How do you fall asleep during Illuminations? :laughing: Good one!

Confession: I keep my toilet brush in my Disney popcorn bucket.

Now that's a weight off.....

I stupidly paid for and never used the water parks/disney quest add on...:upsidedow :sad2: :mad:

the sad part was, i didn't even know it...i thought it was part of the park hopper "duh"

our confessions are as follows:

i LOVE the dole whip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love all the rides, the sites, the sounds, the foods, the whole 9 yards! i love everything about it!

my dh's are:

he does not like when one person of a group of 25 or more waits in the line then as they are getting close to the front they all come running from another attraction and cut right in front of us and put us back 25 people. he thinks they all should be in line waiting like the rest of us. then you would know exactly how long the wait is. instead of all of a sudden have 25 people in front of you.

and he next one was after reading this whole thread this am, he thinks the people that are grouchy that the wheelchair people have to be loaded..... someday it could be you. just remember that! (his words/not mine) really. they can't help it. we are all human & some just need a little more time and patience than others.

I hate almost all the shows...even the ones people say are wonderful...(not counting fireworks) also am not thrilled with parades

I have never had a dole whip or a mickey bar, or almost any of the snacks all you people have mentioned
I hate the gross food at the spinning breakfast restaurant in epcot
I like it's a small world but wish they would vaccuum all the dust off the little dolls
I think csr is over-rated
I hated the carosel of progress,especially when it stopped and rotated backwards 5 times and had to view the same animatronic dolls over and over again
hate the hall of presidents and as someone said, once used it as a refuge after a downpour...(froze with being soaked from rain and air cond.)
I hate people who cut in line, or do saves-ies, as stated previously

I love the transit authority or as we call it "the people mover"....:hippie:
love the living people statues...they were cool...
I wish they would have left dixie landings named dixie landings....

I have never rode IASW.
I have never stayed onsite.
I have never actually went into AdventureLand, lol, came in from FrontierLand, rode POTC, went back out into FrontierLand, both times I've been.
I'm a Disney Nut, always have been, but only been able to go 2xs. :confused3
(But, I am planning a trip for '08 & for '09 already, I swear!)
I had 2 adult and 2 children's park hoppers from '02 with 2 days left on them and lost them. :scared1:

First Post on the DIS board :D

*I have not been in 5 yrs. (I am going back finally next year)
*I have never stayed on site (will next trip maybe)
*I have never been to the resorts or the restaurants there.
*I hate TOT with a passion!
*I have been to Disney 8 times without telling my Florida relatives. (so we would not have to visit them)
*I am obsessed with planning a vacation even 16 months out.

First Post on the DIS board :D

*I have not been in 5 yrs. (I am going back finally next year)
*I have never stayed on site (will next trip maybe)
*I have never been to the resorts or the restaurants there.
*I hate TOT with a passion!
*I have been to Disney 8 times without telling my Florida relatives. (so we would not have to visit them)
*I am obsessed with planning a vacation even 16 months out.

I must admit that I also don't tell Florida relatives when we go to Disney. They always want us to go after Disney to visit them, but DH only gets so much vacation time. They get really bent out of shape over how many times we go to Disney. This year is our trip to see all Florida relatives. Next year it will be back to Disney. I used to try and get them to come meet us at Disney for a few days. My husband is in the Navy so we can book them a room at SOG for about $100 a night total. So, next year we will be going without saying a word.:rolleyes1

OK as long as we are confessing...I've never SEEN the Tree of Life. Just scanned it while walking around the park.

There, I've said it. (Holding my head in shame) :blush:

On our last trip we didn't ride the Safari in AK. The trip before that I fell asleep during the Lion King show. Our best meals the last two trips have been at the Olive Garden. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I have had so much fun reading this thread! I don't get to visit these boards that often, but I spent way too much time just reading this one thread!

Once after walking across the park in a terrible rain, I took off my shoes and socks and squeezed out the water under my chair in Carousel of Progress!!:scared1:
:rotfl2:

- Sat on a fence in frontierland to watch the parade and freaking broke it. But, I blame it on the big guy that came and sat down on it too because everything was fine when it was just me. Even though I know I shouldn't have been on it anyway. Never again.
OMG, that would have been embarassing!

I have never traded a pin nor even thought about trading a pin. And, as if that isn't bad enough, I've never looked for a hidden Mickey or even cared that I might be passing one by.
I have also never bought or traded a pin in my life.

also during our last visit my husband and I distracted our daughter - "Oh look honey, it's a Disney topiary... ooh." - when we saw characters that we didn't feel like waiting for (Eeyore, Pooh, Clarabelle)
:rotfl: good thinking!

If I get a nice spot to sit for a parade, I often "accidentally" spill ice cream/soda on the wall/ground next to me to stop people invading my space.
Smart move - I should remember that!

I hate the Tiki Room and have told ppl in my group that it was closed so we wouldn't have to do it.
:lmao: I feel the same way!

I'd really like a day at the parks that was designated adults only.
So would I, and maybe a pool free day as well.

My husband this past year wore his Mickey Ears and I secretly thought he looked like a dork and wished they would of flew off during a wind gust!!
You guys are cracking me up!

We snuck up to the Concierge level at the Grand Floridian one time and pigged out on the buffet up there . . . man, that is how the other half lives?!?!?!
:cool2:

Now, I know I'll feel better if I confess my own Disney sins:

*I did not feel the magic at the WL this year, it just didn't do it for me.

*Ditto for Le Cellier, I was just unimpressed

*We skip parades of all kinds

*I pretend I'm not interested in characters, but I would secretly love to have my picture taken with every one!

*My DS caught a lizard and brought it inside the old Alien Encounter, where he let it loose inside the ride :rolleyes1

Big confession....

Last time at MK, I didn't have a Dole Whip, Popcorn OR Mickeybar....

I feel so ashamed.....

The guilt has been living in me for such a long time....

We have never gone up in the Tree house at MK and on our last trip we totally missed riding "Soarin"

:)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter