• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Conference

myolite

Mouseketeer
I have a conference to attend at the Swan next spring break. Is there anyway to book that on points? I'd love to be able to help my chapter members out by using points instead of taking funds from our chapter's coffers.
If not, how easy is it to get to the Swan from on-property? The conference tends to run from 8 AM until midnight most nights.

You can't book the Swan or Dolphin on points. The Boardwalk is just across the canal from them and the Beach Club is very close.

If not, how easy is it to get to the Swan from on-property? The conference tends to run from 8 AM until midnight most nights.
As noted above, Swan/Dolphin is just a short walk (5 minutes) from either BWV or BCV. If someone doesn't want to walk, there is a boat which goes between all of those resorts and Disney Hollywood Studios and Epcot...5-10 minute boat ride between Swan/Dolphin and BWV/BCV, depending on where and which direction you're going.

Transportation from elsewhere onsite depends. There are direct buses from all theme parks and DTD to all onsite resorts, including Swan/Dolphin. There are no direct buses from resort to resort, but if BWV or BCV are sharing buses with Swan/Dolphin, you might be able to take a bus, depending on which way the route was running.

However, if you were trying to go from another resort to Swan/Dolphin you'd have to first go to a theme park or DTD, and then transfer to the resort bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter