Concourse Steakhouse

:love: I love to eat breakfast there because I love their Sticky Mickey's, they are wonderful. We have never eaten lunch or dinner there.

How come there was no mention of the Food & Fun Center moving to the Concourse Steakhouse location on the 4th floor? Every Cast Member I spoke to said that is going to happen 100% since it's the only location they can fit it into. Plus there are rumours going around the name would change to Chef Mickey's Express, which makes sense since it would be right next to Chef Mickey's.

We have ADR's for Sept. 23 at the Concourse and the CM didn't say that it would be changing names. Will our reservation be transfered to the new restaurant? I hope they let us know.

We have ADR's for Sept. 23 at the Concourse and the CM didn't say that it would be changing names. Will our reservation be transfered to the new restaurant? I hope they let us know.
I am not sure what would happen with your ADR's, however the rumours are the Concourse Steakhouse would not move and change names until October. So if all that is true then I think you have nothing to worry about.

I've had dinner there once, on NYE 2004. I'm guessing the holiday has a lot to do with this, but it wasn't at all crowded. The service was slipshod and the food just so-so. It approached a disappointment.

I'd gladly give it another try, but the fam won't hear of it.

I'd still encourage all to give it at least one shot. I'd eat with you if I were there.

I really, really hope there's no move until after our July trip!!

We ate there for the first time last year and had a great time. Food was great and so was the service. They had a cool rainbow peanut butter sandwich -- regular PB&J on some sort of multi-colored bread. There were reds, purples and I think blues swirled around on the bread. People around us were asking about it. DD loved it so much she almost didn't eat it.

We are definitely going back this year, but on a solo night away from our grand gathering group. DD would never order PB&J in front of her peanut-allergic cousin and I know how much she enjoyed the sandwich last year.

We just went there last Saturday and I thought it was very good. The worst part of the meal was the family next to us since the kids decided to scream and fight the entire time and the parent's wouldn't do anything about it.

But I thought the food was very good. I'd go back again.

We love the Concourse, we have ADR's for our upcoming trip! I love the chipotle glazed ribeye! My DD loves to watch the monorail so this is a must do for us!

We ate here for the first time this past Feb. We had a wonderful meal with excellent service. We were not bothered by the action or noise at Chef Mickey's. We are eating here again in June when my DH and I take our first adults-only trip to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter