Concierge Level question: busy breakfast hours?

CTH3

Mouseketeer
Hi there.

We have a general question about Concierge Level, though we realize the answer may vary from resort to resort.

Our understanding is that club lounges begin serving breakfast at 7:00, and we've read that breakfast can often get quite busy and crowded.

Our questions is: has it been your experience that the lounge fills up immediately at 7:00 and stays busy until 10:00? Or do people start wandering in at 7:30 and by 8:00 it's packed? Or it's busy at 7:00 but empties out by 9:00? Or what?

Again, we realize mileage may vary according to resort and season, but we're wondering whether or not there might be something approaching a consensus.

Thanks!

Hi there.

We have a general question about Concierge Level, though we realize the answer may vary from resort to resort.

Our understanding is that club lounges begin serving breakfast at 7:00, and we've read that breakfast can often get quite busy and crowded.

Our questions is: has it been your experience that the lounge fills up immediately at 7:00 and stays busy until 10:00? Or do people start wandering in at 7:30 and by 8:00 it's packed? Or it's busy at 7:00 but empties out by 9:00? Or what?

Again, we realize mileage may vary according to resort and season, but we're wondering whether or not there might be something approaching a consensus.

Thanks!

Since we usually get started early, our experience has been light crowds between 7:00am and 7:30am getting busier as it gets later.

And our experience has been that by 9 it's pretty empty. I've stayed at most at WDW and never make it in before 9. I don't remember it every being busy.

We like to be at the parks for rope drop, so we are usually at breakfast when it starts. But then we eat quickly and get on our way. I haven't noticed it "too" crowded since people don't tend to linger there at breakfast.

That said, it also does depend on the lounge, how much seating there is, and of course how full the hotel is. But we've always been able to get food and find a place to sit, no matter which resort we were at.

I think the evening appetizers can be a harder time to find a place, actually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter