Concierge discount

mrsswat

DIS Veteran
Do the concierge rooms also go discounted when room only discounts are released?

Do the concierge rooms also go discounted when room only discounts are released?
Yes, club level rooms at most resorts are typically included, subject of course to the amount of rooms that Disney decides to include in the promotion. Some resorts are more discounted than others. It's no guarantee, but over the years, I've always received some sort of room only discount (usually an AP discount) on my club level stays.

Thanks. No AP. Looking at the Poly. Will probably book and see what happens lol. It’s only one night as we got a better flight out day before our dvc reservation and I thought I would treat.

Haven’t been able to get one for my stay this time around, unfortunately, but always have in the past. There’s not even a lot of availability, so no need for them to discount if full. Boo… but this is BWI and it’s been full already since January for our June stay

Haven’t been able to get one for my stay this time around, unfortunately, but always have in the past. There’s not even a lot of availability, so no need for them to discount if full. Boo… but this is BWI and it’s been full already since January for our June stay
Was able to get a Poly club room garden view for a Sept stay rack rate. Booked with Dreams Unlimited and hoping for them to snag a discount for us if ever released. Either way it’s a once in a lifetime treat - the World expenses are just getting ridiculous and the USA has many other places to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter