Concessions at Race Starts

mr incredibleS1

Mouseketeer
In looking through the Event Guide, in the maps for the staging, I am seeing "Concessions". Do they sell refreshments or just shirts etc. Coffee would be nice...:drinking1

I know the emoji is beer, but there was no coffee one.. At 4 AM, I'd probably be more than willing to pay their outrageous prices for coffee!

Also does anyone know if they take the meal plan for snack credits and or if you can use your magic band to charge your purchase?

Also does anyone know if they take the meal plan for snack credits and or if you can use your magic band to charge your purchase?
I am not positive but my guess would be no because its a pop up concessions likely not operated by Disney themselves.

They took our magic bands at the Princess Half Marathon this year - not sure what will happen in the future!

Pre-race, concessions were cash-only this year. Post-race, at least at the beer/champagne stand, they could take MagicBands and cards.

I will second Keels. Same experience that they only took cash before but had the standard magic band/credit card set up post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter