Computer access at POR

Tessa's dad

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a place at POR where I can access a computer to do my airline check in?
Thanks

Does anyone know if there is a place at POR where I can access a computer to do my airline check in?
Thanks

You can pay for internet access (I think it is something like $10 for a 24 hour period) or you can check in at the airline Kiosk if your airline is participating in Disney's airline check in program...what airline are you using? If they are not, you can check with concierge and they will take care of check in for you.

Any of the Disney hotels will check in and print your boarding pass for you. Also, you can visit guest services at any of the parks and they'll do it, too. Much cheaper than paying $10 for internet time you won't use.

Any of the Disney hotels will check in and print your boarding pass for you. Also, you can visit guest services at any of the parks and they'll do it, too. Much cheaper than paying $10 for internet time you won't use.

I agree. I didn't realize the concierge desk will print the boarding passes. We found out as we were checking out. Had we known, I would have had them printed earlier that morning with hopes of getting a better seat on Southwest. Live and learn! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter