• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Completely Outraged!!!!!

The average fee to the vender runs 2%, of which Visa & the Brand usually split,but that all depends on their negotiations. If the Disney card pays a 5% rebate on all purchases similar to the GM card, then they basically would be 4 points in the hole if you pay no interest. I'm just eager to know the details of the new program. I'm a little surprised we're not seeing details of this "Coming Event" in the media.

Disney isn't replacing the Disney Club, they are getting rid of it. I think it was their intention from the beginning when they changed from MKC to DC but they knew getting rid of the MKC with no alternative would have caused more mad guests than if they phased it out slowly. I'm sure it was always considered a two or three year program. Disney is DONE with discounts for the masses. They see that keeping you're 10% discount is the same as raising prices 10%.

Roy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter