COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

I could picture a car die cut/brad/eyelet with a scattering of punched stars. Or star or car paper to make the letter. I'd have to pull out my pictures to recall some of the cars I remember seeing that could be an inspiration....I remember the muppet car with a blimp or something on top of it and the Playhouse Dis having a house with the characters peeking out of windows. Or... a car as a mat to the letter? I'm sure you'll come up with something great!

Do many of those in the group still have photos of that parade to scrap?

Would not changing it to the more current parade be a better fit?

Just throwing out an idea. :flower3:

Db- those are awesome!

Traci- do you have the Mickey cart? Isn't there a car on that one? You could put a car on your big S? Maybe....

LOL...I was looking at that cart's book the other day and just noticed the car in there for the first time!! Anyway, when I saw it, the first thing I thought of was the Star & Motor Cars Parade...it looks like the style of some of the cars. It would be cute to embellish the letter!! And, I was thinking about using it in my group...I have elements for the parade. So, if anyone is in both...it will coordinate everything if it's used in the letter! Either way, I'm sure you will come up with something great!

You know what?? I looked and everyone in the group with the Stars and Motor Cars Parade elements group (except for myself) is in the Alt letter group also!! Just FYI

Thank you but I bought it last weekend at m's.......:rolleyes1
i just had to have it!!!:goodvibes

Hey Jennifer...just want to clarify as the mailing date approaches...

For the altered letters, do you want those each in individual bags also? Like my "U" for umbrella...six bags inside one larger one? And, for the letter groups...for my "E, R, R and O" for Tower of Terror would go into four different bags before the larger one?

For the element groups that is the way...everything I make for that group gets an individual bag per person then all into a gallon bag.

I am in 5 groups so if I am doing it right, I will have 5 gallon size bags with smaller bags inside, correct?

I just want to be sure I do it right since it's my first swap and mailing is soon!!

Thanks,

Erin

Hey Jennifer...just want to clarify as the mailing date approaches...

For the altered letters, do you want those each in individual bags also? Like my "U" for umbrella...six bags inside one larger one? And, for the letter groups...for my "E, R, R and O" for Tower of Terror would go into four different bags before the larger one? The E,R, R, O go in 1 bag for each person- if you had 4 people in the group there would be 4 small bags

For the element groups that is the way...everything I make for that group gets an individual bag per person then all into a gallon bag.

I am in 5 groups so if I am doing it right, I will have 5 gallon size bags with smaller bags inside, correct?

I just want to be sure I do it right since it's my first swap and mailing is soon!!

Thanks,

Erin

Everything for 1 person in a group goes into the same smaller bag and then those bags (one per group member) go into the larger bag.

Jennifer will have to answer if she wants the inidividual letters group in baggies for each person as well.

Rebecca

Please put each 4 inch letter into its own small baggie, and then all of those smaller baggies into a larger sized one (that will hold all the baggies from the group).

For the 2 inch letter groups, just put all 4 letters from your group into one baggie. For that group, you will have 4 baggies of 4 letters each. You'll get 4 baggies of 4 letters each back ;)

Clear as mud?

Please put each 4 inch letter into its own small baggie, and then all of those smaller baggies into a larger sized one (that will hold all the baggies from the group).

For the 2 inch letter groups, just put all 4 letters from your group into one baggie. For that group, you will have 4 baggies of 4 letters each. You'll get 4 baggies of 4 letters each back ;)

Clear as mud?

Jennifer, from my experience in swapping out in the MK and the school swap with the 4 inch letters, you might want to require that the individual baggies that each contain 1 letter be put in nothing smaller than a quart size bag. I found that trying to get the various size bags you'll get (like 1 snack size bag, 3 sandwich bags, and 2 quart size bags into a sandwich bag takes extra time and effort while you fiddle with them trying to get them to fit. If you just go ahead and require the quart bag (like we do the gallon bag for elements), it'll make swapping out so much easier and quicker.

Everything for 1 person in a group goes into the same smaller bag and then those bags (one per group member) go into the larger bag.

Jennifer will have to answer if she wants the inidividual letters group in baggies for each person as well.

Rebecca

Clear as mud?

LOL Thanks guys!!! That's what I thought it was...just wanted to be sure before going to the store and loading up on ziplocs!! One more question...the snack size bags are ok for the 2" letters? Ok...two questions!!! Do I only label the smaller bags or also the larger bags that they go in? Alright...I think that's it!!!

DB~ very pretty and I really like the camera. Where did it come from?

NM~ OMG the little green men are just too cute!! and how did you make them?

DB~ very pretty and I really like the camera. Where did it come from?

NM~ OMG the little green men are just too cute!! and how did you make them?

Thanks AZ. I made them with SCAL and Mardez blog site. She has tons of awesome disney images.

LOL Thanks guys!!! That's what I thought it was...just wanted to be sure before going to the store and loading up on ziplocs!! One more question...the snack size bags are ok for the 2" letters? Ok...two questions!!! Do I only label the smaller bags or also the larger bags that they go in? Alright...I think that's it!!!

You label the small bags with your name and the group number/letter (so everyone knows who made it and can give credit). You label the large bag with your name and group number (sometimes I will enclose a large index card with this info and keep reusing these bags)- if you have your name on it I find it makes it easier to divide.

Don't put the group members name on it(unless you have already checked with the hostess about individualizing them) as it adds to the work of the hostess.

Rebecca

Jennifer, from my experience in swapping out in the MK and the school swap with the 4 inch letters, you might want to require that the individual baggies that each contain 1 letter be put in nothing smaller than a quart size bag. I found that trying to get the various size bags you'll get (like 1 snack size bag, 3 sandwich bags, and 2 quart size bags into a sandwich bag takes extra time and effort while you fiddle with them trying to get them to fit. If you just go ahead and require the quart bag (like we do the gallon bag for elements), it'll make swapping out so much easier and quicker.

Thanks, Stephanie!

You label the small bags with your name and the group number/letter (so everyone knows who made it and can give credit). You label the large bag with your name and group number (sometimes I will enclose a large index card with this info and keep reusing these bags)- if you have your name on it I find it makes it easier to divide.

Don't put the group members name on it(unless you have already checked with the hostess about individualizing them) as it adds to the work of the hostess.

Rebecca

Yes, thank you for answering, Rebecca!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter