Comment on my ADRs Please!

sockies31

Earning My Ears
My family and in-laws are going to the Parks Sunday 3/22 - Saturday 3/28. There are 4 adults and 1 child (3 1/2 years old) in our immediate party and then other family members will be joining us through the trip a couple of times.

Please look at the list below and tell me what looks good or any changes I should make. The 5 in my party our doing the DDP. Everyone else is staying off site.

Sunday--Epcot's Le Cellier for Lunch at 11:30 for 23 people for Grandma's 80th B-day

Monday--Hollywood Studio's 50's Primetime Cafe for Early Dinner at 4:15 for 5 people

Tuesday--Downtown Disney's Wolfgang Puck Cafe for Dinner at 7pm for 5 people

Wednesday--Magic Kingdom and Poly Resort

--Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast at 8:40 for 3 people in my party and 3 others (we are not using our DDP for this visit)

--Ohana for Dinner at 5pm for 11 people

Thursday--Contemporary's Chef Mickey's for Dinner at 5:40 for 12 people

Friday--Epcot's Les Chefs de France for Dinner at 5:10 for 5 people

Saturday--Hollywood Studio's Play N Dine Breakfast at 10:05 for 5 people

I think your grandma is going to have a fabulous 80th birthday!

Your plans look great to me. :)

Looks great!!!! We've tried Le Cellier 2 times for dinner and loved it but we also are doing the lunch on our next trip...I hope you have an awesome time!!!!!:goodvibes

Good list the only tweeks I can think of are as follows:

1. Get a character meal in earlier on the trip, so maybe do H&V for Breakfast or lunch on Day 2. Easier way to get some autographs w/o standing in lines. With a 3yo you will do some lines anyway, hard to say no to that face. :rotfl:

2. Move Prime Time to lunch if you are staying late enough on your final day

3. Consider a meal at Coral Reef, the 3yo will probaly like it and we found the food and atmosphere tasty and comforting. This is also a meal to keep on the list for next time too.

if you change nothing I'm sure you'll still have a fabulous time eating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter